Celebrity alignment and support can dramatically increase a product’s visibility across all markets and create a powerful boost to sales, for both established and emerging brands. Our VIP team have a proven track record of achieving high quality, global awareness – utilising our extensive network of celebrity stylists, management, publicists and agents. We are experts in red carpet dressing, guest list management, product placement and product seeding.
Alongside our agency press team we are dedicated to ensuring that all celebrity visibility is maximised – our established celebrity media contacts enable us to create custom-made editorial content and upturn PR value for our clients. Our combined digital VIP experience also provides the highest calibre of unswerving social media support throughout any celebrity programme.
Celebrity endorsements are key to galvanising any brand, and it is vital that it is handled in a professional, discreet and strategic way. We believe in operating as an extension to your in-house team.
Our network of contacts stretches from Los Angeles to Shanghai. Working from London in GMT means we are able to do so. We deal directly with many of them alongside their stylists, PA’s, Publicists, agents and managers.
Our VIP division services: Women’s, Men’s, Jewellery and Watches, Accessories and couture:
– Identifying VIP’s that align with our clients brands and positioning
– Strategic product seeding seasonal programmes
– Strategic product gifting programmes
– Product loans to target names
– Influencer programmes in various strategic levels
– Bespoke and custom dressing for large global events and award season
– Stage and tour costumes
– Event attendance from initial ideas to front of house delivery on the day, photocalls and post PR
– Guestlist creation across industry influencers, VIP’s and style icons ensuring their attendance
– Fashion week front row attendance
– Paid for campaigns and ambassador programmes
– VIP introductions
– Red carpet and award season
– Photo calls and step and repeats
– Shopping appointments – bringing our VIP contacts into stores
– Private dinners
– Events pages post PR
– Garnering PR both print and digital of VIP’s listed as wearing the brand
– Instagram and social media building between the VIP and client
– Archive loans and special one off pieces
– Editorial procurement, working with the VIP’s to place them within our editorial contacts
– Personal appearances